Career Advancement with Prophix

How many people in your company use Prophix, or is it just your Finance/Accounting department that use it?

Hi Amanda,
We have 3 finance people that use Prophix daily and 3 executives that use it during budgeting and forecasting and on an adhoc basis.
-Michelle

Thanks for sharing your great story!

1 Like

Glad to hear how Prophix minimized your closing time!

1 Like

Itā€™s great to hear that you are able to complete month end in a timely manner with the utilization of Prophix! I remember the days of peanut butter spreading, haha

1 Like

Congrats on the progress @michelle.ferris :clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Great that Prophix helped tame your closing process!

1 Like

Hi Judy,
Canā€™t wait to be able to see all of the Prophix peeps in person, someday?1?

1 Like

I truly think that people who are super users of Prophix have unlimited career growth and potential! Congrats to you and your growth!

1 Like

Thatā€™s about where I am in my position currently, we are in the process of transitioning our reporting to Prophix. Weā€™re starting with the basic 3 statement financials, then moving on to more operational reporting as well. So far, weā€™re excited to be moving out of Excel Hell and see where Prophix can take us!

1 Like

I think Moneris individuals that have your traits are truly power users that create so much value. Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi Dawar,
Thank you.

-Michelle

Congratulations! Love hearing how it has helped you advance your career!

1 Like

Thank you, Elizabeth!

Great story. Thank you for sharingā€¦ How long does your budgeting process take?

How does your data warehouse work with Prophix? Loaded daily in an automated fashion or some other approach?

Thanks Michelle, we are implementing Prophix now and I find it very beneficial to read about otherā€™s experiences and uses with the product.