How Could We Innovate DPM To Enable Users To Access Schedules Year Round?

Thank you for posting this information. Is there a video version for these tricks?

I would love to watch a video or series on DPM. Very intriguing.

Brett, the academy has a pair of great training courses on DPM. One focused on personnel planning and one for asset planning. They overlap each other by about 80% so you only need to watch one if them; i found it to be a great help.

Also, there’s a webinar available as an intro that provides a preview of DPM which i found helped me figure out where it fits into the Prophix spectrum. I watched that first, then used my red carpet points to purchase the DPM training course on the academy.

I’ll see if i can find the link to the webinar I’m talking about.

If this is the same DPM as we have within Moneris, we currently use this for personnel planning!

We implemented your option 2 since you first posted this email. Its working great. Performance isn’t an issue. Sorting and grouping is done by using alternate hierarchy.

Detailed Planning Manager

For our company I have built schedules that highlight the DPM information such as Salary / Chargeability from the Personnel Cube and allowed our users access to that. I will look into the report binder issue though as I am thinking that would be a good way to allow users to update information ahead of our actual budget kickoff.

1 Like

Couldn’t you change them to advanced users? I guess if you have enough licenses