Unlocking Prophix's potential: Boost your ROI

I look forward to learning more about this.

1 Like

Great preview, I look forward to learning more.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing more.

1 Like

This looks very interesting. I am sorry that I will miss this session. I have another scheduled at the same time.

1 Like

Very neat capability. Looking forward to seeing more of this discussed this week.

1 Like

Interesting! I hope the full presentation is loaded here after the conference as I am unable to attend in person.

1 Like

I will definitely be looking into these ideas and applying to our business

1 Like

Marissa, I believe that’s the plan. If Moneka’s full session isn’t recorded, I’ll be able to upload my portion. In the past, they’ve recorded the sessions and uploaded them, so I’m hoping they do that this year too.

1 Like

Sorry to have missed this live but thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Unfortunately I missed this live but this was a helpful video to go over what was covered.

1 Like

I wish I could’ve made this presentation. I had colleagues tell me that it was very helpful!

2 Likes

Excellent video, Bob. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Really enjoyed this presentation! We’ve chatted with Bob multiple times during our implementation and he’s so knowledgeable.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this information.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, Sabrina.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind comments about the video posted earlier.

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s conference either, so I pre-recorded my portion of the session, which I believe Moneka played for the live audience between some live interactions with Josh. I am disappointed that I couldn’t participate live, I would have enjoyed meeting Josh live and building upon his statements.

Funny thing…originally we planned two different recordings at about 5 minutes each for Moneka to play during the session. The first video would be about our engagement strategy and history over the past 4 years, along with some learnings along the way, and the second would show a few examples of what we accomplished in this time. But I can’t say anything in 5 minutes! (Think Treebeard: “If something’s worth saying, it’s worth taking a long time to say it!”)

I ended up recording two different sessions, each about 15 minutes. But since that was 2x-3x as much time as I had budgeted (to use a Prophix analogy), Moneka decided instead to show the first one to the live audience, focused on our multi-year roll-out plan and how our adoption started in a focused manner and spread from there, and post the second one here on Red Carpet, consisting of some examples of long-term planning benefits. In the session, she planned to encourage people to come and view it.

So the video posted above was actually the second of those videos. Here I’m posting the first.

For those of you who attended Moneka’s session at the conference, you’ve probably already seen an abridged version of this video. Since the comments here indicated that many aren’t able to attend the conference, I’ve uploaded the first recording. Two things to note:

1. This recording was intended to be seen before the recording you’ve already seen, and
  2. I’ve added back about 3 minutes of context that I had to edit out for time allotment from the one seen in the conference, so this one is about 13m. (Call it the “director’s cut”!)

(I hope they’ll post the full session so we can also see what Josh had to say…I’m looking forward to that!)

2 Likes

Thanks for the post, Bob!
The full recording of the session should be posted up on Academy and Red Carpet within the next two weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like