2024 Prophix Conference - Bad Timing

We were disappointed to learn today that the next Prophix conference is going to be April 2, 2024 through April 4, 2024. I understand that Prophix cannot schedule around everything, but it seems to me that nearly the entire Prophix customer base would be focused on March month end (and likely a quarter end as well) during that week and not able to attend.

Hopefully this is not just us and Prophix can take this into consideration. Anyone else impacted by this?

Big disappointment.

Hi @justin.parks, I’m sorry to hear that you won’t be able to join us.
Unfortunately it’s too late to consider alternative dates, but I’ll pass this feedback over to our Marketing team and let you know if there are any other planned in person events for next year.

Yes, this is during our financial close as well.

1 Like

Hi Justin, sorry to hear that it’ll clash during your financial close (and I reckon potentially other clients too). For what it’s worth, I would like to believe that there would be a virtual option too. Which may include the option to view recordings at a later date. Hopefully this will allow you to not miss the content.

Cheers,
Navin

2 Likes

Are you able to recognize the learning opportunity: It’s just the annual conference: other ‘meetings’ typically fall either at the end or the beginning of the month: limiting participation from accounting and finance. Seems to fit IT and that is a good observation for either Customer Service or the IT Group coordinating with their own Accountants and Finance to confirm the obvious … especially if the latest learning is focused on the Quick Close. Freely Sharing, Ray

2 Likes

Apologies: "It’s NOT just the …

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Ray, I completely agree. I will pass this along to our Marketing team!

When and where is the conference in 2024? I haven’t seen anything on this.

Hi @nicole.smith , you’ll be receiving a save-the-date email next week with more details on the upcoming conference :slightly_smiling_face:

April 2nd - 4th, so right smack dab during a Quarter end close. :frowning: Our group will also not be attending. A bummer for their first in person even in awhile.

1 Like

I came here to say the same thing. It is month end close, quarter close and our fiscal year end close. Our group would not be able to attend, and we were really hoping to since we have not been able to attend in the past.

1 Like

I plan on attending since this will be my first opportunity for an in-person event, but the dates really couldn’t be worse. It’s our month end close as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Jessica. I’ll make sure to inquire about the possibility of recording event sessions. We would have loved to have you there in person.

1 Like

Totally with you. Considering Quarterend reporting and filing, I would think that would be a big consideration for any big Conferences considering stakeholders/users are involved on this process…

1 Like