Bugs in the Latest Update

Is anyone else noticing the bugs I am having issues with since the update:

1. When going to save an Ad Hoc for the first time I am unable to save it anywhere except my documents default location. After I save it there I can reopen and save it in public documents or user folders. (I am an Admin level user and should always have access to this - I can’t see any folder structure at all when trying to save.)

2. This new auto-logout feature: If you have multiple prophix tabs open and are actively working in 1 tab, the other two tabs can time out and and log you out of the software.

3. Once you are at the “access denied” screen, the only way to get back in is to completely shutdown the browser and reopen. This means ALL OTHER TABS must be closed, even if they have non-prophix items on them. I’m getting complaints from many users about this “feature”. This has always been an issue for us with SSO, but it used to only happen if you left your browser window open overnight.

I’ve noticed one other bug. When trying to view Line Item Details with the Supporting Details > View Report there are no numbers for the months. Instead, I’m having to go into each account to view Line Item Details.

Jessica,
We also use SSO, and I have noticed both the Ad hoc “saving” location issue and the time out situation. I also had an issue with another Ad Hoc - a simple one that I use for budget review that has the account number as a page selection. I tried opening it multiple times and it completely shut down Prophix. I wound up deleting the much-used data view and creating a new one.

I have the same issue with Ad Hoc. And I also just posted a thread about issues with my nightly processes importing actual data from source. i have not had data since November 19, the processes fail every night. Support has no clue. Their update broke something and they can’t figure it out.