Check Out the Prophix Customer Summer Cookbook

The Prophix Customer Summer Cookbook: A Red Carpet Exclusive!

We posted a challenge in late June that asked you to tell us about your favorite summer recipes. And you knocked the umbrellas from our drinks with your awesome responses!

So we formulated a cool way to show our appreciation; we collected your awesome recipes into The Prophix Customer Summer Cookbook. You can download it here.

Yeah, yeah. It’s September now that we’re posting this discussion topic, but there’s still time left to barbecue! Or make those colorful pasta salads!

Leave a comment below to tell us which recipe is your fave - or let us know if you like seeing Red Carpet content collected in a format like this. We certainly had fun putting this book together.

And don’t forget to upvote this post at the top if you like it!

Thanks Mark. I’ll be using a few of these recipes this football season for sure.

1 Like

I made the summer cookbook! So cool! I actually passed this recipe along to a coworker for a pot luck last week too! So easy and very popular.

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie; the dip looks good.

Thanks Mark! This is great!!!

Glad you like it, Bilal!

Thank you Mark! The collection is an unexpected, pleasant surprise! The end result is very enticing (I might even start cooking) and it’s fun to read other members’ thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you… I’d like to try the grilled summer squash.

1 Like

Very cool idea! Thanks!

Love this idea, the tandoori chicken looks delicious!

1 Like

You can’t beat Buffalo Chicken Dip especially during football season!

1 Like

MMMM Buffalo Chicken Dip!

On the page when you open the challenge: It says “So we formulated a cool way to show our appreciation; we collected your awesome recipes into The Prophix Customer Summer Cookbook. You can download it here.” I thought I could download it there. But I had to click on the link to see the download for the pdf. You might put the link on the first page or say “You can download it by clicking the link below.”
Otherwise, I like the cookbook, but I would love to know what ya’ll in Canada cook (besides poutain)

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, @ken.sadeckas. I clarified the description in the challenge.

Great recipes!! thank you!

Can’t wait to try some of these!

This was a cute idea and I now I have to try making that green chile dip!

1 Like

I love the Buffalo Chicken Dip! I fix it every Thanksgiving for an appetizer!

Glad you like it, @brittany.gray. And welcome to Red Carpet!

This is a fun idea! The bacon burger looks good! I’ll have to give that one a try!

1 Like