Dashboard URLs

Is anyone seeing problems with linking to URLs to their dashboards? I have had a weather site linked for a while and it no longer loads. And we also had Power BI dashboards linked to our Prophix dashboards which populated very nicely for the user. Now we can not get to any Power BI dashboards. It is my understanding there is a Microsoft bug that could be the issue with Power BI and a firewall/pop up blocker, but not sure what would cause a standard URL to not load. Any thoughts?

I don’t use URLs in dashboards, curious to see how others use the feature.

We don’t use a lot of URL’s in our dashboard reporting.

we don’t currently use on our dashboards.

Hello,
We currently do not use links within our dashboard however we would be interested in how to use this feature! For resolution, I would suggest submitting a ticket to your Prophix Rep or sending an email to get more information on the issue you are experiencing- hopefully they can provide some insight into this issue.
Have a great day!

We do not use in our dashboards!

We currently do not use URL’s in our dashboard. I am interested in this for future use though!

Our dashboards are fairly basic

Our dashboards are very basic but I would love to see how we can elevate the view for our executives.

We do not use dashboards!

We don’t currently use links but would be interested to hear more about this!

We do not use dashboards, however following the conversation to see if they would be worth using, especially if we can add links!

We currently aren’t using this feature. Sorry!

I tried to set up a URL to our company intranet but the security issues wouldn’t let it work, we can link to our public website and I have linked Power BI to the dashboard but I have just checked and can’t open the report any more. When I have gone into change the URL or check it I get an error message ‘URL invalid or content provider blocks embedding in an iFrame’ so something has changed which doesn’t allow this anymore.
I have just tried a standard URL for weather and that is working.

I am having the same error as well, I tried multiple websites link.

We don’t use URLs in the dashboards at this time.