Dashboards within Dashboards

Is anyone else incorporating Dashboards within Dashboards?

I have a few users who really like the charting features we’ve built for them, but we don’t like to load up everyone’s regular dashboard with alot of activity, panes, etc… so we created a separate charts dashboard and then provide those as favorites on the user’s primary dashboard…

…the link shows normally under their Favorites pane and they can just open the charts version as needed…so it’s not showing all the time.

Hey @jerry.thomas ,

I’ve received this message from one of our PA consultants:

"From my understanding, the client currently assigned all users a generic dashboard. But, for a few users they prefer an advanced dashboard and it sounds like Jerry has assigned that dashboard to those users as their favorites, this way the users can toggle between the dashboard. This current method works, if users have multiple dashboards, they can set one as their default and the other ones can be in their favorites. If users’ needs to filter between each dashboard, they can accomplish that with ease by filtering through their favorites.

An alternative solution is, if all users don’t need to see the generic dashboard. Jerry can create a group through Security Manager for those wanting an advanced dashboard, once that group is created. He can assign a particular dashboard to that group, that way it’ll be their dashboard whenever they log into Prophix."

Let us know if you have any questions