Denotations in Template Studio

Has anyone found a workaround for being able to denote specific cells with a footnote at the bottom of the report? I don’t see an option to use superscript.

Hi Heather,

I have an idea in mind but before I dive further, could you share a screenshot of the concept you would like to replicate?

HI Bryan!

The first screenshot show how the report looked in Excel when we would use superscript to denote the footnotes below. The second screenshot shows what I currently have in Prophix.

Thanks for any help you can provide with this!

Heather

1 Like

If you would like to add a superscript to a cell, you can use a “Superscript Generator” to create those footnotes. see my picture below

You can suggest this feature through our feedback forum. If you don’t’ already have access to the feedback forum, please join through this link (bonus RC points :slightly_smiling_face:).

Hi Bryan, I’m unclear about your reference to a superscript generator. You’re saying we can use it, but you’re also saying we can request the feature.

Do you mean this is a idea for a future enhancement? Or so you mean there is a way to superscript now with a workaround, and the feature request is for a more user friendly approach?

1 Like

Hi Bob,

My apologies for not clarifying. At the moment there is no built-in feature to apply superscript but if it’s something that one needs regularly, I would recommend submitting a feature request.

2 Likes

Thanks Bryan! This is definitely something that I would use often and I imagine others would find it useful as well.