Do You Dare To Scare? Halloween Contest Inside

It’s coming, it’s coming! Halloween is soon upon us (one of my favorite times of the year. You mean we have an excuse to be wacky, fun, scary and creative all at the same time?!) and Red Carpet is hosting a Halloween Photo Contest. There are 3 categories Red Carpet members can enter in.

Please reply to this thread (forum post) to enter our contest. The deadline for entering is Eastern Time, Nov 2nd, 8pm EDT. (if you miss it, you will be eaten by zombies).

Please indicate which category or categories you are entering for each photo. Each Red Carpet member may only submit 1 photo for each category, however you may use the same photo if you want for 2 categories (for example, photo shows a person in costume plus a fantastic carved pumpkin).

1: Best Costume
2: Most Spooktacular Halloween or Fall Themed Food/Drinks
3: Favorite Pumpkin Carving

The Red Carpet team will determine the winner for each category. The prize is a $25 Amazon or Starbucks Gift Card.

If you are feeling especially giving, feel free to also share some other Halloween photos with the community! Don’t worry, you won’t be ghosted :ghost: , I promise.

Update-
Hello! The Red Carpet Team is happy to announce the winners of our Halloween Contest. We want to thank everyone who submitted entries :slight_smile:

Favorite Pumpkin Carving - April Wright!
Best Costume - Cory LaPaz!

I will be messaging the two of you regarding your prizes.

I thought I would share some photos myself - but I am not entering the contest (as I’m on the judging panel).
IMG_20210902_184817_364

Behold, my son’s spooktacular pumpkin!

3 Likes

My husband and I at Halloween a few years ago. Sort of forgot we looked like this driving to the party we were going to and got some very funny looks off people at traffic lights because Halloween isn’t as big in the UK as it is in USA and Canada! :skull:

3 Likes

@cory.lapaz you’re right Cory, pumpkin does not look like a happy camper. And he’s got a support skelly behind him too.

@heather.taylor Hahaha, thanks for sharing the story, Heather. Quite a lot of work into the makeup, looks great!

1 Like

My kids and I weren’t going for scary when we did this.

4 Likes

@albert.kurtz Actually, it reminds me of the Squishmallows that’s all the craze these days. Loving the pointed ears by the way :slight_smile:

I carved the pumpkin on the far left! It was a great family activity.

2 Likes

@crystal.higbee Cute pumpkins! Crystal, are you putting tealights in them on Halloween night?

1 Like

Favourite Pumpkin Carving

@vivian.tse We have solar powered tealights in them all week! So fun!

1 Like

Carving time

1 Like

And here’s my plague doctor costume from this year. Ready to provide spooky injections.

1 Like

Hello! The Red Carpet Team is happy to announce the winners of our Halloween Contest. We want to thank everyone who submitted entries :slight_smile:

Favorite Pumpkin Carving - April Wright!
Best Costume - Cory LaPaz!

I will be messaging the two of you regarding your prizes.

Thank you, everyone!