Enhanced Search Capabilities

In today’s fast paced world, you need answers, and you need them yesterday! Our support teams have been working hard to document common inquiries and solutions to provide you with expedited resolutions to keep your well-oiled business processes moving along. Along our journey to improve our documentation (you can find more information on that in this discussion Revamped Prophix Help Center Knowledge Base, remember you’ll need to sign in to view) we’ve realised that while the Prophix Help Center is a great source of information, we have a lot of Phixers creating valuable knowledge content that is available via our online help files and Prophix Academy. We’ve recently upgraded the Prophix Help Center search capabilities to search and return content not just from the Help Center but also from our online help files and Prophix Academy sites.

In addition to returning results from various content sources, there are some additional features to refine your search.

1. Search results pulled and filterable by content source
  2. Category filters available based on content sources
  3. Advanced search capability
  4. Content location
  5. Bookmark a search
  6. View saved bookmark
  7. Sort content by relevance or date
  8. View search results in list to grid view
  9. Search tips for more effective search results

For more information check out this Help Center knowledge base article Improved Prophix Help Center Search.

We’d love to hear what you think about the search experience. Please add a comment below, or anytime when you search use the thumbs up/speech bubble icon to provide your feedback directly on the Prophix Help Center!

Great information for the help center.

Great information to have. It is now easier to locate exact information I need.

Wish I had these tips sooner, good information.

thanks for the information!

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. It has made it much easier for me to find the specific details I need.

Great improvement and much easier to find content. thanks!