Excel Export Font Size

Does anyone know how to change the font size when I export to excel? Is this possible. The font is very large when I export it. My template is set to Arial 11 (to make the report readable in Prophix), but when I export to excel, I would like for the font to be smaller.

Prophix will take the font size that you define in the Template when exporting to Excel. There isn’t a way to have the font in the Template set to Arial 11 but export to Excel at Arial 8 (for example). A possible solution could be to set the font size in the Template to the lower size you’d like it to export at and rely on your web browser’s zoom feature to increase the size within Prophix.

There is a related feature when exporting to PDF, if that’s an option for your use case. With the Template open in Template Studio you can define how Prophix will export to PDF under File->Page Setup . There you can define scaling options to fit the Template to the page. It doesn’t give you exact control over the font size, but scaling does effectively allow you to change the size as well.

2 Likes