Give a Peer a Shoutout! 📢

Express your gratitude today!

Is there a Prophix consultant or engineer that helped you solve a problem or assisted with implementation? Is there a Prophix customer that helped you adopt a solution? Do you have fellow teammate from your company that helped roll out Prophix or is doing an excellent job using Prophix?

Drop a few lines and let us know how they’ve helped you achieve success.

Shoutout to Tristan for helping with the onboarding process

Our Company recently had a Prophix call with Alex Wong & Melissa Frey which was eye opening to the possibilities of Prophix and what others are doing with the Software. Very pleased with the call and next steps presented :grinning:

1 Like

Shoutout to my colleague Brian from all the support. Cheers

1 Like

Huge shoutout to Laszlo Horvath for helping us in any number of ways setting up cubes and reporting processes during our go live and for being there to help resolve issues that we seem to find impossible to sort out.

1 Like

Shoutout to my colleague Tony who has been right along beside me during our journey with Prophix.

1 Like

I would like to mention Asim Saleh, mentor and trainer, he surely help me learn alot about Prophix.

1 Like

Maggie is fantastic!

1 Like

Matt has been great to work with.

1 Like

Gratitude to al my BB folks!

Sig is awesome to work with.

I wouldn’t call her my “peer” because she’s way ahead of me. @brittany.hess has worked wonders in our environment over the past couple of years, bringing order from chaos and performance from sluggishness. Last year we also have had the added benefit of Charlene Acuna, who has hit the ground running and developed forecasting tools for our IT team (trans-company and trans-ERP), multi-year cash flow projections, and others. Our list keeps growing and these 2 are making it happen for us.

1 Like

Shoutout to my coworker Kaelin. He’s constantly learning new tricks on how to make Prophix work for us!

1 Like

Shout-out to Daniel Cima and Gianluca for helping us implement Prophix successfully tonight

1 Like

shout out to my coworkers Josh & Adam Morgan, they’ve been great at showing me how to navigate and work in Prophix

1 Like