Has Using Prophix Helped You Climb the Corporate Ladder?

businessman-climb-up-stairs-job-promotion_7450-133%20-%20Reduced

Did you have the opportunity to see our customer extraordinaire, Denise Feece, speak at the Prophix Conference? Denise showed how she successfully grew her experience in the Office of Finance, steadily gaining new roles and promotions by mastering tools like Prophix.

She’s not alone! Many of our customers have used CPM technology to elevate themselves as strategic leaders within their organizations. They’ve taken Prophix along with them as they’ve changed positions, industries, and even career paths.

Let us know if CPM software has played an important role in your career!

Has Prophix positively impacted your career?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Has Prophix allowed you to take your career in a new direction?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you received a promotion or other professional accolade in part due to Prophix?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have you brought Prophix to a new company when you changed positions?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

No, however it has helped improve the monthly tasks in my current role.

2 Likes

Yes implementing Prophix and using it as the core peice of software in our planning and reporting help me gain the confidence of our executive team and rise from Manger of FP&A to Controller and in to Director Finance & Logistics…Prophix and my own skills of course :wink:

2 Likes

I like this story, Andrew!

No, however with Prophix I am able to create KPI’s and share with the company how we are doing on a weekly basis.

1 Like

Prophix has streamlined the budget process. It has helped in the financial reporting. It has many features that we still have to try. I hope Prophix Company should continue to train knowledgeable people - especially the ones who implements…

1 Like

It helps to streamline our reporting and budgeting process.

1 Like

Prophix is my not-so-secret tool that makes the Finance Department look like they worked all night and all weekend to produce the reports and analysis that gives insight into the nuances of the business. There is no way we could produce the same volume and quality of reports and analysis in Excel. We would still be producing January’s results in June with Excel.

The infinite monkey theorem may eventually produce the works of Shakespeare on a typewriter, but it wouldn’t apply to producing insightful financial reporting and analysis using Excel.

1 Like

It has streamlined our budgeting, internal reporting, and annual external reporting processes.

1 Like

Streamlined budgeting and monthly projection process.

1 Like

Your career development is an awesome story in this regard, Paul. You are brilliant with the tool.

Prophix has helped streamline processes and I can see a lot of future potential that could impact my position

2 Likes

Amie, has your title changed since the initial Prophix implementation?

yes, my title was changed from Controller to Chief Financial Officer in 2019.

1 Like

That’s the ultimate answer!

1 Like

Received positive feedback from Management Team and end users regarding streamlined budget process.

1 Like

Implementing Prophix has greatly improved my reporting skills and has helped me secure my current position as a Senior Financial Analyst of Financial Systems & Reporting.

1 Like

Prophix has made a huge difference in my career. I have been able to step away from traditional accounting tasks and instead focus on process improvement, automation, and exploring all of the possibilities that Prophix had to offer!

1 Like

Prophix has helped our accounting department and company move ahead much faster then we could have without it. however, it is still too soon to make a personal career impact assertion.

2 Likes

Prophix has definitely been a contributing factor in my career. Additionally, taking response-ability for making things happen for yourself helps in getting recognized.

1 Like