Introduce Yourself for the 2019 Prophix Conference

We’re so excited to welcome our Red Carpet members to Nashville, and we have lots of fun surprises for you. Here’s your chance to introduce yourself to fellow attendees. Share a fun fact or two about you.

For example:

• Your role and industry

• How long you’ve been using Prophix

• Is this your first Prophix Conference?

• What are you most looking forward to in Nashville?

I am the Corporate Controller for Urschel Laboratories who has used Prophix for 2 years. However, I have used Prophix for the past 11 years. I’m looking forward to connecting with old friends from prior conferences and meeting new people at this years conference. It’s always interesting to hear other customer stories about their use of Prophix.

3 Likes

I am the Sr. Financial & Project Analyst at Gift of Hope Organ and Tissue Donor Network in Itasca, Illinois. We have been using Prophix for almost two years now - but I also used Prophix for five years at a previous job. I clearly loved Prophix and how easy it made my job, so it was easy to recommend it to my new employer! Looking forward to Nashville and learning yet another way to make my job easier!

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing you soon, Denise! Do you know Nashville well?

1 Like

Should be a fun conference this year, Donna. :slight_smile: Thanks for always being so positive about working with Prophix!

1 Like

I am the Director of Budget and Financial Compliance at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network in Pittsburgh, PA. We have been using Prophix for 2 years now and look forward to expanding its use throughout our network. I’m looking forward to catching up with and meeting the Prophix team members that have helped me out over the past two years, as well as meeting other users in Nashville.

2 Likes

My current role is Manager of Finance, FP&A at Famous Dave’s of America. We have had Prophix for a year today and are using it more each week. This will be my first Prophix Conference, and I am looking forward to getting to Nashville to experience the music scene.

2 Likes

I am a Senior Financial Analyst at Sammons Financial Group. We have been using Prophix for just about a year now and are working on expanding out to more processes. I attended the conference last year in Toronto and am looking forward to gaining more knowledge and learning more tips and tricks from other user.

2 Likes

I’m currently the Senior System Financial Systems Analyst with Interstates. We have used Prophix for several years as a company and I have used Prophix for a year, in new my role. This will be my second Prophix Conference, and I am looking forward to networking.

2 Likes

[I am VP Financial Planning and Analytics at Atlanta Housing (AH) where I handle funding, budgeting, and financial planning for our public housing, housing subsidy and develpment projects
AH in its its second year of actively using Prophix and athis is my first conference.
I am looking forward to netwroking with other users and Prophix staff to determine how we can expand our use of Prophix.

2 Likes

Greetings.
I am the CFO of MaxSold, an online auction and downsizing company with operations across Canada and US.

I am clocking in around 10 years of being a Prophix user. Loved it so much, that I’ve purchased it for all the places I’ve worked in these years. This is probably my 7th conference - trying to recollect them - San Antonio, Orlando X2, Boston, Toronto (yay), and I know I am missing a couple.

Even as a long time Prophix user, you always pick up a few eureka ideas to go home with, that make big impact to operations.

2 Likes

I am an FP&A Systems Developer for Barber National Institute. We provide a wide variety of services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and early intervention. We implemented Prophix in November of 2015. This is my 4th Prophix Conference. I am looking forward to presenting for the first time - “Flip Budgeting on its Head”! I’m also looking forward to spending some time in Nashville with my husband who is tagging along with me!

1 Like

Hi Linnette! We meet at the conference last year. I am glad to hear you are going to the conference again this year. I hope to catch up again!

Katrina

2 Likes

I am one of two Financial Analysts at Milo’s Tea Company. We handle the reporting, budgeting and reforecasting process for the company. We have been using Prophix for only about 6 months and this will be our first Prophix Conference. I am looking forward to meeting people that have had Prophix longer than we have to see additional ways we can use Prophix in our business.

3 Likes

Hey! I’m Tim Ouimet - Sr BI Reporting Analyst for StarTek Inc - I’m based out of Cornwall, ON. We’ve been Prophix users since 2013. This will be my second UC - the first was in Orange County in 2015. Looking forward to picking up more tips & tricks along with meeting some users with SAP experiences too. Cant’ wait to experience the cuisine in Smashville! (Go Leafs!)

2 Likes

I am the Budgeting & Reporting Team Lead at a nonprofit called CAP Tulsa (CAP stands for Community Action Project). CAP was already using Prophix when I started working here 3 years ago and it was my first experience with the system and I think it’s fantastic! I’m looking forward to my 2nd Prophix conference - I missed last year’s but had a ton of fun and learned a lot at the one in Orlando in 2017.

1 Like

I am the Senior Accountant for Taylor Guitars and we are new to Prophix so this is a very excited way to get our relationship started! We have just finished Phase 1 of our implementation so we have been using Prophix for 2 months. This is our first conference and we are excited to meet other Prophix customers and enjoy the Nashville sights!

1 Like

My name is Monte Southwell and I am the Global Financial Analyst for Urschel Laboratories in Chesterton, IN. I have been using Prophix only for about one year and this will be my 2nd Prophix conference. I work with a wonderful teacher Denice Feece. I am looking forward to advancing my Prophix knowledge at this year’s conference. Also, will be doing some biking on Sunday!

1 Like

Hello there! I’m Jessica and I currently work as an Executive Assistant, SVP at WCF Insurance in Utah. I recently moved from being a Financial Analyst in the budget/finance group to working with the senior VPs for Claims, Sales and Finance. We have been using Prophix for about two years now. I’m excited to be expanding our use of Prophix to other areas of our company over the next few months!
This will be my second Prophix conference and I’m really excited to be presenting this year! I have never been to Nashville, so I’m excited to try something new and experience a little honky-tonk!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you in Nashville, Jamie!