🙋 Introduce Yourself for the Prophix Virtual Summit

1. Anh Reynolds-Accounting Manager, Seco Energy
  2. Lady Lake -small town with a population of just under 14,000
  3. Looking forward to learning new things since I am a fairly new user
2 Likes
  1. Chris Andrichak, Acting Deputy CFO, AC Transit
  2. San Francisco, CA - the city by the bay, ~900k people, currently hoping for a smoke free day soon
  3. A better picture of how finance can utilize Prophix and systems planning
2 Likes
  1. Jessica Johnson, Executive Assistant SVP, WCF Insurance
  2. I’ll be joining from Saratoga Springs, Utah. There isn’t anything super interesting about my city but it is a rapidly growing area. We just got our very own Costco lol!
  3. I’m looking forward to learning new ways to utilize Prophix especially the predictive analytics and cross company planning.
3 Likes
  1. Justin Parks, Corporate Controller, Technimark LLC
  2. I am joining from Asheboro, North Carolina which is the home of the NC Zoo.
  3. I am looking forward to learning new ways to use Prophix.
2 Likes
  1. Heather Murray, Manager FP&A, and LUSH Handmade Cosmetics Ltd.
  2. Vancouver, BC? Best city in the world!
  3. Learning more about the Prophix 12 Cloud migration, best practices and tips/tricks, how to build better forecast models
2 Likes

Hi Everyone. I hope you’re all enjoying your day so far! So happy to see so many of my close clients engaging in sessions and on red carpet.

1. Nicole O’Halloran, Customer Success Manager, Prophix Software
  2. Hamilton, Ontario- also known as the Waterfall Captial of the World! :slight_smile:
  3. I am excited to see what my customers are interested in. I love to hear about inspiration and goals and I think this conference is really going to allow many people to see the opportunity that lies ahead. Its a huge perk that it is free and accessible to everyone this year.
1 Like

Hello, my name is Deborah Reinagel, I’m a business systems and financial analyst at Alterman, Inc, in San Antonio Tx. I have been with the company since Feb of this year and am currently the Administrator for Prophix.

1 Like

Lee M. Hays, Senior Accountant, HFM
Vancouver, WA - Nothing Cool right now, covered in smoke and just trying to keep healthy
I am mostly looking forward to seeing the new innovations and how to make my processes run more smoothly.

1 Like

Linh Hamerly, Senior Financial Analyst at The Seattle Times
West Seattle, Washington - The main bridge connecting us to Seattle cracked during COVID and the city is still contemplating either fixing or replacing the bridge.
Looking forward to the Cross Company Planning session.

1 Like
  1. Rebecca Dunn, Financial Accounting Manager for Gaylor Electric
  2. I live in Indianapolis, IN. home of the Brickyard 400, Indianapolis Motor Speedway. There are lots of things to do here once COVID restrictions are lifted. Come see us.
  3. I am looking forward to Denise’s class on cubes. We can use Prophix in lots of areas. Just need time to build.
1 Like

Cheryl Johnson, CFO for Forgotten Harvest
Oak Park, MI

We are just going through discovery so I am excited to get started!

1 Like

Linnette Oolman, IT Senior Systems Analyst. Our Corporate office is based in Iowa.

Imtiaz Qureshi
Senior Financial Analyst at Moneris
Responsible for Revenue analytics and forecasting

Dan Hamzic
Senior Financial Analyst at Moneris
Responsible for Revenue Analytics and Forecasting

1. Camila Zapata, Director of Financial Systems, Premise Health.
  2. Joining from Nashville, TN. Everything about this city is FUN!
  3. I was looking forward to learn everything new that Prophix is bringing next year.
  1. Laurie Farrell, Program Accountant, Dr. Gertrude A. Barber Center
  2. I live in Harborcreek, PA, just outside of Erie. Our community thrive on grape harvesting, and this time of year the grapes are ready for harvest and the smell is heavenly! The hustle and bustle of the farmers brings our community alive.
  3. I’m a Prophix newbie and am looking forward to expanding and growing my skillls.
  1. Navin Sadarangani, Consultant at Prophix
  2. Live in Portland, Oregon. Am part of the west coast team.
  3. I enjoyed the CEO and Technology updates, amongst other demos/webinars
  1. Name: Monte Southwell, Global Financial Analyst, Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
  2. location: Chesterton, IN
  3. What are you looking forward to most at the Prophix Virtual Summit?

While I really enjoy the normal on-site conferences I will say that Prophix did a GREAT job putting this virtual summit together. I loved the variety of topics and all of the great presenters. Very pleased with the experience!