July 2023 Product Adoption Tip: Quick access to additional resources

With the latest release, Prophix has eased access to additional resources. Prophix now has embedded links to additional resources on your Prophix instance. This will enable users to quickly open the other Prophix related resources.

Before we show you where to access the additional resources, here is a quick refresher on what is the importance of each resource.

Name Meaning
Help It will direct you to Prophix help guide. You can use this option when you want to understand a particular feature/ option.
Getting Started It is a guided implementation tutorial on various topics like CAPEX Planning, OPEX Budgeting, Personnel Planning etc.
Academy This option gives access to Prophix Academy, where you can take online courses on Prophix.
Community Prophix Red Carpet is a Prophix community where users from different industries converse with each other on Prophix related topics. We also have contests and quizzes on this platform. Keep an eye out for that!
Product Feedback This enables users to give us product feedback.
Request Support This enables you to submit ticket to talk with one of the Prophix resources.

The help button on the top right corner includes links to the additional resources.

Really useful quick access, this will save me time in hunting for the links in my favourites in future.

Love this - makes it so much easier to access highly used resources.

This will save time looking for links!

Very useful, I already used it!

This is a great addition!

Great addition! i use it for feedback for new reprots and charts

1 Like

This is super helpful, thank you!

quick lists are always helpful to find additional resources!

Very useful tip, thank you

Appreciate the easy access. Definitely improves the efficiency.