June 2024 Production Adoption Tip: Optimizing your Models with Advisor

Do you want to make sure your Financial Planning and Analysis models are set up efficiently optimized to run at their best performance? Make use of Prophix Advisor to analyze your FP&A models for any inefficiencies in your Financial Planning and Analysis models and make sure you get the most out of your models.

To run Prophix Advisor, navigate to the menu icon on the top-left hand side and click on the Advisor icon (Green hexagon with the “A”). This will open a new window with Prophix Advisor.

You can now a diagnostic check by clicking on the “Start” button on the bottom of the screen.

This will generate a modelling report and performance report that highlights high, medium and, low priority items.

You can click on either report to see the detailed report as well as any suggested actions.

Keep in mind that you must be a Global Administrator to access Prophix Advisor.

You can find a list of all of the Advisor Recommendations here .

Insightful and useful.

Thanks for the helpful tips.

I think this is very Useful- Thanks for sharing!

Really useful for highlighting areas that need to be reviewed, especially if you have been using Prophix for a while.

Thank you for the tip. I need to run right now.

Thanks for the information!

I’ve used this in the past and found it useful for cleaning up junk within our models.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip - much appreciated

Thanks for the tip. Since we are using FP&A for quiet some time our models might need some freshing up.

Thanks for the useful tips. It is greatly appreciated.

Appreciate the insight and sharing

Thanks for these tips! I ll try to use them

This is very useful. How often should this be run? Annually? I have previously run this but will run again with the tips provided.

Thanks for the great tip!

great reminder - thank you

Very Useful…Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the reminder! I have been running this fairly regularly to ensure our model is running smoothly!

Interesting, thank you!

the advisor looks interesting. will be exploring later this year.