Just Received This in the Mail!

Prophix historically host a company BBQ for its employees after it’s July Townhall. However, this year in light of safety and covid, management opted to invite Phixers (that’s what we call ourselves! :smile:) to meet various management coworkers at a Dairy Queen close to them (various locations available). Lo and behold! Two days prior to the event (I actually received this yesterday) I received this in the mail: a letter and a small token of appreciation for our work during this time of uncertainty. I was pleasantly surprised and really appreciate the little things our company does to make a difference, and to show that they care.

Fellow Red Carpet peers, did your company or will your company be holding In-Person Company events? What city are you located in?

I’ve been a “remote” employee for ten years with my company. There’s only two other employees that work in Canada with me now - and we’ve not been to the HQ for 7 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, 7 years! You must be a virtual meeting pro!!

1 Like

It’s phenomenal! - I can do laundry, drive the kids to work and snowblow the driveway - all from the confines of a Conference Call! Thank you Bluetooth!

2 Likes