šŸ“› Letā€™s Talk About Red Carpet Badges!

Do you notice your Red Carpet badges? Do you like them? Some Red Carpet members love their badges and some donā€™t even notice they have them!

If youā€™re curious to know how many badges you have, select the ā€˜Activitiesā€™ section from the top menu. Then click on ā€˜Progressā€™ at the right side of your screen. Half-way down the page, youā€™ll see a list of Achievements, including your badges.

Hereā€™s the space to let us know what you like and dislike about the badges - and offer your thoughts on how we can make them better!

Note: We did have a special series of badges available for the 2018 Prophix Conference in Toronto. We will definitely consider a badge campaign like that in the future. Possibilities!

I didnā€™t really notice them before but will probably pay more attention to them now. I like the idea of badges for participation in events. And maybe there can be some ā€œfan voteā€ badges like ā€œsolution providerā€ or ā€œinsight geniusā€ -maybe the ā€œlots of likesā€ badge already covers that?

5 Likes

Good insights, @ryan.wheatley. Members earns the ā€˜Lots of Likeā€™ badge when theyā€™ve received 10 likes on their discussion forum replies, so perhaps it covers that angle.

like others, i wasnā€™t really aware of them before- I guess thatā€™s changed now!

1 Like

I knew they were there, and that there are some that arenā€™t listed on your photo, like mobile master?! Whats that one for??

1 Like

That one has no level, @heather.taylor, so I cut it from my screen capture above. You got Mobile Master for downloading the mobile app!

I do like the ideas of getting badges as they remind you of levels you have completed or things you have participated in.

It would be great to make them more visible plus also understanding on what the badges are and how those can be achieved.

1 Like

I like the badges, even thought there are some I will really struggle to get.

I do really like the idea given above about having badges for people who are helpful and reliable respondents to others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like others said, had not really noticed them until now. They are fun. Thanks.

1 Like

I like them I think they should randomly change the theme or idea

Keep things fun and spontaneous!

1 Like

I really didnā€™t notice them either. I will now.

I had the same reaction - I never really noticed them until now.

1 Like

I never really notice them until the question came up about how many I haveā€¦

I never noticed them before!

Definitely make the badges more noticeable and accessible. Maybe even have a ticker where recently acquired badges from all users scrolls across the screen.

Could you have a badge leader board as well as the points one? Maybe showing the top 5 people with the most badges so that people know who might be good to chat to?

I like the idea of the badges. Perhaps they should be more noticeable as I didnā€™t realise they were there before this post!

Good idea! It would definitely point users in the direction of people who are well versed in Prophix usage.

I think they should be more noticeable when logging into the home page. I felt like I needed to search for them to see how many I had.