Making a Case for Prophix Academy?

Is there anyone that has completed any of the Academy training (either the on demand or the in person) that can speak to if it helped you more than it would have to read up on a subject in the help file?

I am trying to build a case for my supervisor the training is worth the investment for our team (or at least me!), but I also want to be sure our donor funds are going to items that provide significant value for our team.

Jeanette,

I used the Prophix Academy courses on demand a good bit when we first started with Prophix and found them to be quite helpful. It reiterated the things that I had been introduced to in the implementation process.

Also it used to be the case that if you are a part of the CSP package, it included the on demand Prophix Academy courses as part of the package. On a side note, the CSP package has been a great go to for us to help answer questions, resolve problems, and be a great source of knowledge for us as we developed Prophix.

4 Likes

The CAPEX Academy course is fantastic. I was able to build my entire CAPEX cube using this course without needing any assistance!

4 Likes