March 2021 Product Adoption Tip: Row Notes

I had a similar question with regard to line item detail schedules when info flexing our working budget to our budget. Mike Pham pointed me toward this discussion. Not about row notes but still a helpful tip. https://help.prophix.cloud/Content/processes/wc_proc_types/wc_infoflex.htm?Highlight=infoflex

This is a great tip! Going to try using these on our monthly variance reports to plan.

1 Like

No, in row notes you wont be able to see who entered it.

Hi Jeff,

Could you add this to the feedback forum so it can be visible to the product team?

Thank you

Hi Katrina,

Could you add this to the feedback forum so it can be visible to the product team?

Thank you

Wow, this is so interesting! Thank you for sharing! I am sure that there are other Prophix customers who will be interested in that as well.

Row notes are helpful - we use them quite often! Always nice to see a refresher!

I like the idea of using row notes to document variances by item for budget.

Yes we used Row Notes during our budget process. It came in handy because i was able to view/print all notes on one report as opposed to cell comments were harder to locate.

This will certainly be helpful when making the budget

Great info and detailed as well. thanks!

We plan to start using Row Notes!

I am going to start to use row notes rather than cell comments. The row notes are more visible; especially on variance reports.

1 Like

Thanks for this information!

We use cell comments more frequently since they can be added after template set up and we don’t print reports often.

1 Like

For row notes, I see you can connect which version/year they connect with. Can a report be pulled with these notes?