Meet Our International Customer Support Team

Most of you probably think of Prophix as a Canadian company, and I can’t fault you for that. After all, not only is our HQ is based in Mississauga, but everyone at Prophix is just so friendly, it’s easy to assume we’re all Canadians. :wink:

However, Prophix is very much a global company with offices, partners and customers around the world. One of our regional HQs is located in Copenhagen, the beautiful capital of Denmark :denmark:.

If you’ve never been there, just imagine lots of historic brick buildings interspersed with parks and water and surrounded by well-dressed people on bicycles. :sweat_smile:

Copenhagen also happens to be the location of our International Customer Support Team. If you are a Prophix user from outside the Americas, you might have already required their assistance at some point – or maybe you will in the future.

Either way, let’s meet the team!

Daniel Pedersen (@daniel.pedersen)

"Hi, I am Daniel. You might think that I am some kind of superhero who fights crime by night and fixes Prophix models by day, but actually, I’m just an average guy eating oatmeal for breakfast.

I am from a little kingdom in the north called Denmark. I live in a little coastal city called Køge with my family, my wife Katja and my son Lauge.

I love to travel and prefer visiting capitals around the world to see historical places and also to be in a city that is big enough to house all of the Danish population. My favourite city is Rome. I love the old narrow streets paved with the authentic cobbles.

I got married to my wife in Las Vegas on a vacation to this crazy city. We just thought, why not. It was so fun and one of the most special moments in my life.

When I am not helping you guys with Prophix issues, I spend most of my time with my family. My son is one year old, so getting home to him is something I am looking forward to every day. I just love sitting on the floor playing with him. When he is put to sleep, I love watching TV shows. Some of my favourites are Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Band of Brothers and True Detective. I am a sucker for true crime and fantasy. I also enjoy playing video games.

My road to Prophix has not been straightforward. After graduating from High School, I was hired as a management trainee at Scandinavian Airlines. After completing my 2 years as a trainee, I went back to school to get a degree in computer science. In the years after my graduation, I worked for a Danish Railway company as a programmer and later as a radio technician and IT supporter at a National radio station in Copenhagen. Then one day I got hired at Prophix, and I am very happy to be here."

You can find Daniel on LinkedIn.

Haron Secilmis (@haron.secilmis)

"Hello everyone,

My name is Haron and I am one of the many great consultants here at Prophix :blush:

I have worked here in almost 2 ½ years and I am grateful for being part of such a great team. You are never really alone here at Prophix since we have the culture of working together for greatness and that is what I appreciate the most. :blush:

On a personal level, I really like to get my heart rate up together with the excitement of playing football. I am a Juve fan by heart and you never know if one of Juve’s scouts could be watching from the stands (it’s never too late – or is it? :D).

Also, I like to travel and discover new cities with culture and history where you get the sensation of “things” that have happened there. :smiley:

Fun fact: Even though I am a die-hard Juve fan, I have never been to the actual Juventus stadium (The picture above is when Juve came to Denmark to play against Copenhagen). So, the big dream is to travel to Turin and watch a live game :blush: – let’s see when it happens."

Haron is also on LinkedIn.

Kiran Kharel

"Hi, I am Kiran. I am originally from the land of mountains, most of you also might know by Mount Everest or simply Nepal.

I have been living in Denmark for the last 14 years with my parents and wife. I am not a person with lots of hobbies and friends. When I am not working with Prophix I would prefer to spend time with my family, go to places I haven’t been before (mostly avoiding cities/town/crowd) or walking around a lakeside or wherever I find a place where I can sit in quiet below the sky and nothing in between, looking to the birds and to everything that surrounds me which isn’t created by a man.

Well, when I am not doing what I mentioned above, then I am mostly either hanging around with my dogs or helping my mother and my wife in the kitchen to prepare a nice sweet Nepali dish.

At a professional level, I have been working for Prophix for the last 4 years. Prophix is my first job after completing my education. I help customers with both application level and technical requests. I am now also a certified AWS Systems Operations administrator and work closely with the Prophix Cloud Operations team."

You can connect with Kiran on LinkedIn as well.

Have to talked to any of the guys before? Have you been to Copenhagen? Did you enjoy this format?

Let us know your thoughts .

Great intro to our solid team in Copenhagen! I spent a few months there several years ago. It was great to work with customers there and see the similarities and differences in product uses, and business practices.

2 Likes

Great Intros! It is good to see the diversity of cultures culminating into great organizations like Prophix.

2 Likes

Great intro to this international team - thanks!

3 Likes

Definitely missing all the daily fresh bread that was in the office! I hope to return there soon!

4 Likes

Haha, what a funny way to introduce yourself, Kiran! Even if you may think you don’t have many friends, you are certainly one of the friendliest people I have met! I think you have some very fun hobbies - enjoying nature, cooking and hanging around with your dogs!

2 Likes

Same! We’re missing out on “Fredag ​​morgenmad” with the team!

1 Like

Great into- loved the Nepal pic and I hope to come to Copenhagen someday. I’m based in the UK and happy to hear of Prophix’s growing presence in Europe.

2 Likes

Great to meet some of the team! Would love to visit more of Europe, so far I’ve only made it to Italy.

2 Likes

What an awesome team! I want to go visit. Wish I worked for Prophix!

2 Likes

Hello to all in Copenhagen!

1 Like

Great to get a glimpse into the lives of some of the Prophix team there. I’ve never been to Denmark, but a lot of my ancestors are Danish. Hope to visit some day!

1 Like

Great to see this and meet the team! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves!

1 Like

100% agree :slight_smile:

Nice meeting more Prophix pros! Great team to be part of.

2 Likes

Pleasure to meet you guys!

1 Like

What a great way to meet the team. Thanks for the insight into the Denmark office.

1 Like

Thanks for introducing yourselves! I’m hoping to visit sometime since my husband’s company is being purchased by a company in Denmark!

1 Like

Great to meet everyone! Love to visit Denmark sometime with my wife!

2 Likes

Great into to this awesome team!

1 Like