Name sets in reports

Is there any way to know which name sets are being used in reports without having to go in each report and seeing how it is built? Just curious to see if I can get rid of some the name sets we originally built.

Thank you.

I would love this myself. There is a request in the Prophix Forum for it, so please vote! I’ve been asking for this feature for a while now!

1 Like

I would love to vote for this. Where can i go to do so?

Hi Natalia,

To find the feedback forum head over to feedback.prophix.com. If you have any questions let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks,
Nicole.

We are looking for this feature, too. There was another thread on this topic that involved using MDX. However, we were advised to avoid using MDX since it affects performance.

It would also be nice to be able to have a way to see which namedsets are in use in which reports. I’d like to delete some that are redundant or not in use so that I know not to have to manually update them.

Thanks!
Mary

1 Like

Count me as an upvote for this. We are about to let some managers loose to write some reports and identifying whcih namesets are being used (and then which ones are not) would be a huge help