Prophix Culture: We Built Bears! 🐻

:panda_face: Good thing our head office is located across the street from a massive mall :panda_face:

At a recent Professional Services and Customer Success team meeting, we brought in the kind folks from Build-a-Bear Workshop. Prophix employees had the special opportunity to build their own bear, choosing from a wide range of accessories. Yes yes… it’s as wholesome as it sounds!

Let us know if you’ve done something cool like this at your office. And if you haven’t, you can let us know about your kids’ special stuffed animals. Or, better yet, the ones you had as a child.

Cristian Ciloci, Director of Professional Services, with the bear he made for his daughter.

Sweet bears waiting for good homes.

Accessorize your bear so he or she can take over downtown Mississauga!

Almost ready for his home.

Nice! Looks like fun.

1 Like

How fun! I remember going to Build A Bear in Myrtle Beach as a child!

1 Like

What a cute idea! I work for a non profit, so those kinds of things wouldn’t happen in our office. Kudos to you guys and the adorable bears!

1 Like

Looks like a fun activity! In my younger years I sewed bears for my nieces and nephews, but your bears look much more sofisticated!

1 Like

I had to miss this bear day, @paeton.woods. :slightly_frowning_face:

That is precious! Cute idea.

1 Like

We had our company yearly party at Dave and Busters. It was a good time and the competitive nature of some of our team really came out. :grinning:

1 Like

My kids love those things!

1 Like

Oh man such an awesome idea !

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun and great idea for a team meeting.

1 Like

This looks like so much fun! Build a bear is always a fun time!

1 Like

Looks like fun! We don’t have there where I live but we did score a hand sewn cow spotted stuffed elasmosaur from a small museum up island. My 8 year old son loves Elasmo.

I’ll admit it, @marnie.latour: I had to looks this up. Super-interesting!

My daughter would love this!

1 Like

That looks like so much fun!! My sister takes her kids to Build-a-Bear around Christmas time every year. I had quite a collection of stuffed animals as a kid. I’ve hung on to a few of them and they always bring back such wonderful memories.

1 Like

Very cool! We do team building events here on occassion. We recently spend an afternoon at Top Golf. It’s nice taking a break every once in a while and socializing with coworkers.

1 Like

I wanna go to the Build-A-Bear workshop for my 40th birthday!!!

Come to Mississauga, @tim.ouimet!

1 Like

We’ve driven by the H/O en route to my step-daughters house many times! I’m going to stop by for coffee someday for sure!