Prophix For Microsoft 365

Hello!

I trust you are as excited as I am about the new and improved ‘Prophix For Microsoft 365’ offering.

Did you find the features useful?
What are you most excited about - Analyzer, Contributor, PowerPoint Add-in, all three?
Are you thinking of adopting it for your organization?
Have you had a chance to try it out? Might you have some feedback for us?
Discovered tips and tricks that you’d like to share with everyone?

Please leave a comment and let us know your thoughts. Cheers!

The recorded session can be viewed on Prophix Academy
Click here

I was not able to attend this session due to other conflict

1 Like

Looking forward to hear what other folks learnt and have questions on.

Thank you for the understanding that Contributor is an item to input into Prophix … And Analyzer has more capabilities and is similar to ad-hoc, however can push data into Prophix. Ray

2 Likes

Hi Ray, glad that you were able to make it to the presentation. Agreed to your points. Plus, one of the great functions is that you can link them to external spreadsheet / excel files to reference calculations/numbers out of.

1 Like

Hi Navin, enjoyed your presentation. I watched On Demand as it was presented in the middle of the night for us. We are looking to go into the cloud and look forward to using Contributor. Will definitely be utilising Analyser more often going forward.

Hi @delina.mitchell , thank you for watching the presentation. So glad to hear that you found it useful and are looking at using the tools for your organization. I have come to quite like the Microsoft 365 package that we have developed. Good luck. Please let me know if you have any questions and I’d be happy to clarify. Cheers!

Watched your presentation on Demand, (other meetings at the office conflicted). :smile:

We are in the process of migrating to the Cloud so this information was very useful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @tom.samuelson, that’s fabulous to hear. So glad to know that you found the session helpful. :slight_smile:

I’m most excited for Contributor! This will definitely be a useful tool for my organization.

1 Like

That’s great to hear, Casey. Good luck!

I watched the replay on recommendation from a co-worker, this was a great presentation on these new tools. Excited to use Contributor as this will eliminate the passing back and forth of excel files during budget time!

1 Like

Hi Laurie, so glad to hear that you found the presentation useful. Comments like this make this exercise totally worthwhile. Thank you so much. Happy to hear that your org is looking into using the Excel bundle. Cheers!

Integration with Excel analyzer makes it so much easier!

1 Like

This is such an exciting tool to enhance prophix even more!

1 Like

Wasn’t able attend during the Summit. Going to watch the recorded session as soon as I have some time.

1 Like

I missed this session - but will try to catch it before its offline!

This topic was automatically closed after 47 days. New replies are no longer allowed.