Prophix ProTips Video #5: Worfklow

Ta-da! :mage:t4: It’s the fifth Prophix ProTips video!

Workflow is a predefined procedure in which two or more people collaborate to accomplish an organizational goal. Customers can build workflow around a data-entry form, a report, a journal entry binder, and more. Each step has its participants and their roles defined. According to their roles, the participants can contribute, share, review, comment, and approve or reject data.

Let us know if this video is helpful. And if you show this video beyond your Finance Department, we’d love to hear what others think as well!

SO helpful because we are hoping to implement these soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Best wishes everyone and stay well.

2 Likes

I will be working on setting lots of these up for our next budget season! Very helpful!

2 Likes

Thank you for putting these together. They are helpful.

1 Like

Helpful to see this. Thanks

1 Like

This was great. Very useful information.

2 Likes

Great information, keep up the good work

1 Like

Thanks for this video - we currently use Workflows and find them very useful.

2 Likes

Workflow is the hardest part for our organization to use - since we don’t have forecasting within the tool

2 Likes

Another good video!!

2 Likes

Awesome video. We dont use workflow but I can see it being useful for companies with licenses for each personnel involved in the budget.

1 Like

We use workflow for budgeting and forecasting. It works well to track where we are in the process and engages many coworkers for input, review and approval.

1 Like

I am looking forward to using workflow to manage our processes

1 Like

Best video yet! We are working on introducing workflow to our end users.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear! Thank you for the feedback!

Very helpful video for our users!

2 Likes

We use workflow for our budgeting. It definitely helps to keep us organized!

2 Likes

Great for the end user! Can these videos be downloaded to share internally?

1 Like

I don’t think we have that option, @donna.ferrante. But we can invite those people to join Red Carpet so they can see the videos here! What do you think?