Prophix ProTips Video #7: Introduction to Ad Hoc Analysis and Data Views

Being able to navigate through Ad Hoc Analysis and a data view empowers you to become a data analyzer, instead of just a consumer. This quick video will introduce you to the basics of viewing your numbers in Prophix. Leave a comment to let us know what you think. The more valuable we can make this content for you, the better!

the capability is really valuable.

ad hoc analysis makes it easy to slice and dice data quickly.

a useful refresher. thank you!

Ad Hoc has become an integral piece of my Prophix tool box. It is incredibly useful!

Great refresher video! We use Ad Hoc analysis to review important financial information daily.

thanks for the tips.

I use Ad Hoc a lot but didn’t realize that you could reset column sizes that way. Thanks for the tip!

Ad hoc analysis is one of the most useful tools within Prophix.

I find data views/ad hoc to be incredibly useful and the “recent” additions that allow you to see the Sum, Average, and Count were necessary. I would like the ability to sort column data (a-z, highest to lowest, etc).

Ad hoc is very useful. Thanks for the tip.

Love my ad hoc! Thanks

I use ad-hoc analysis all the time, and this video is a great review.

I use ad hoc all the time and love how easy it is to see the data I want to see

THank you. I find it very useful to easily repurpose reports to look at the data in different ways.

Ad hoc reports are great! Quick and easy for our management to slice and dice information.

Very helpful tips. Quick and easy to slice and dice information

thanks for the tips.

The flexibility to look at the data from different angles is a real strength

Ad hoc reports are a game changer.