šŸ›ļø Prophix Sent Gift Bags to Employees! Has Your Company Done Something Cool Like This?

We all received e-gift certificates for our company clothing store via Landā€™s End! Nice to pick out a nice fleece or sweater to keep me warm and support our mission!

That was thoughtful of Prophix to do!

We were closed for 5 months and our unemployment is self-funded, so we didnā€™t (donā€™t) have any extra cash for goodies for our 800 employees. :confounded:

Such great ideas! We havenā€™t done company wide gifts but we have given gift cards and special products such as local teas like this.

1 Like

I received I nice note and a Braumā€™s gift card from my boss for working so well from home.

3 Likes

No gift bags but the company has provided a free lunch to all employees in appreciation of their efforts

Fortis sends swag to employees for ā€œexceptional performanceā€. The employee needs to be nominated by manager level or above and approved by an officer. The CEO then sends a personalized message along with the swag.

Same here Emily. We are not able to do things like this.

We did not do this, but I really like the idea.

We had an ice cream day at the office.

What a cool idea! My Company has not done anything like this though.

Thanks for the awesome gifts.

This is awesome to see, but isnā€™t practical for all organizations, regardless, we know weā€™re appreciated!

That is great! Would love to see that at my doorstep!

Our organization has sent GrubHub gift cards to all employees so we can have a celebratory lunch together to celebrate big wins during quarantine shutdown!

My company gives out roses on Valentineā€™s Day to all the women and gives out gift cards to every employee for Christmas. Iā€™ve never worked for a company that has done anything like that for their employees and it makes me feel special.

In the company where I work, it is present on birthday, Motherā€™s Day, Fatherā€™s Day, Easter and Christmas. It is important for employees to receive this incentive to feel valued in the organization.

We have not, but itā€™s a nice idea.

As long as I remember they have never done that

How much fun!! I would like the masks and germ keys!

1 Like