🛍️ Prophix Sent Gift Bags to Employees! Has Your Company Done Something Cool Like This?

What a great idea something I will share with our company!

All i have after the chocolates and popcorn, is the amazing Prophix face mask that is my favourite

2 Likes

Our company sent our visa gift cards!

1 Like

We haven’t seen nice gestures like that in years.

1 Like

This is so nice to see! We all received hand sanitizers for our desks.

1 Like

People in the office and clubs received face masks, but those of us fully remote missed out.

We received company face masks, and the company has been buying lunch once week for those in the office and to support local restuarants!

1 Like

Nothing since the pandemic, but they usually give out gift cards at Christmas.

We did a virtual lunch and delivered meals to staff.

1 Like

That was really nice!

1 Like

Prophix is so sweet to your employees! Wednesday was my birthday and got a cake delivered to my door from our company, which was really a surprise!

Who doesn’t love a swag bag! We try to do this on a regular basis even before covid.

We received Amazon gift cards!

1 Like

I like swag, but gift cards are amazing!

We gave an appreciate gift bag to employees and had them come through a drive up area to get them along with hamburgers we grilled up for employees. We had a parade of superstars (the employees) and cheered them and their families as we gave out the goodies.

1 Like

With so many people out of the office, not sure how we would deliver to employees other than by mail. Looks great!

1 Like

This is awesome! At my company, we try to get each other engaged in activities and friendly competitions to engage in “socially distanced” interactions.