Reference Calls

Hello Alex,

I am like you and have completed only one reference call but it seemed to go well. I started by giving them a bit of information on how we use Prophix and then let them ask me questions about Prophix. I think by giving a brief outline on how we use Prophix first, it help open up some additional questions from them.

Good luck on your calls.

1 Like

I’ve never completed one. I am assuming that the higher up individuals in our organization handle this aspect of the relationship with Prophix.

1 Like

I always begin these calls with trying to understand pain points (like others have indicated). That way I can focus in on how we have improved our processes to eliminated the same pain points. To be honest I haven’t had a call where I couldn’t relate to the person/people on the call with me. My favorite things to focus on are: time savings, reporting enhancements, one source of data and data insights. The advice I give is to take advantage of the trainings that are offered.

2 Likes

Hi Marissa!

We actually love having a variety of Prophix Users who are able to speak to the Prophix Experience. If taking reference calls is something you’d be interested in doing for us, you can complete this challenge!

I have not taken any reference calls yet

I am a new Prophix user. However, we were implementing Prophix for the last year to replace our extremely data heavy excel models. So far I haven’t taken any reference calls.

I have not taken a reference call for Prophix, maybe in the future?

I haven’t taken a reference call yet, but this discussion is helpful in case I do one in the future.

I have taken a few calls and I usually leave that to the customer, some have sent me the questions ahead of the meeting and some like to just have an open conversation. There is no right mix…but usually people moving have not work with CPM so excel vs CPM time saving discussion always helps.

2 Likes

Hey Emily,

If you have time, I would love to see your multi-tiered allocation process.

Thanks,
Jessie

Hi Jessie! Absolutely. Please send me an email at

eanauo@barberinstitute.org

I would be happy to set something up with you!

Hi Alex, please let me know if you’d like to chat. My clients have done a few of these in the past and I think it’s been quite helpful. Not just for the prospect, but even the client who finds it gives them a great perspective on what’s out there in the market, and how Prophix is working well for them :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is such a great way to be involved and show others how much Prophix has helped at our company!

1 Like

I did a reference call this week and ended up talking to a company that just implemented an AP Scanning solution last year, so we were able to exchange info on that too. Turned out super valuable, though I always learn something regardless anyways, or end up being inspired to try something out that I thought about during the call.

1 Like

This initiative will allow us at our organization share information with others and simultaneously learn valuable insights

I have been asked to do a few calls to date.

1 Like

I’ve not done reference calls but have reviewed responses to questions the committee in charge had asked. Key is knowing what you want to get out of the system and asking how you can achieve what you in the most efficient way and also asking for the after sale care when you encounter hurdles after the implementation.

I haven’t taken one but have been asked. It always made me too nervous but these tips helps ease my nerves!

I have asked to take part in these but have not yet. Interested in doing so and helping others as much as possible.

Thank you for the helpful information!