Reference Calls

Thank you for sharing!

N/A - haven’t completed a reference call/

Thanks for sharing, have not taken a reference call.

HI, I have done a number of them. My best tip is to ask the team you’re talking with what they want to cover and ask them to provide an outline. That way you tailor your comments to what they want to know. Also, I really like giving them a clear picture of what the day-to-day was like for the 6 months of implementing and using the product.

1 Like

I’ve done a few reference calls, and have another scheduled for tomorrow! I don’t follow any sort of outline as the companies vary pretty widely in their industries and scope of what they are trying to accomplish. I always make a point to mention the Prophix rockstar team members. Everyone we have worked with at Prophix is great and willing to do what it takes to get our needs met and problems resolved.

Great discussions here

Hello, haven’t completed a reference call as of yet but may do so in the future! Good reads in here though

1 Like

I have not completed a reference call.

I haven’t completed a reference call

I have not made reference calls however my favorite thing about Prophix is its ease of use, especially when compared to other tools. There is so much you can do just in Prophix alone

1 Like