Report Binder formatting- page numbers

Hi all- we are currently creating our annual consolidated published accounts as a series of templates that are exported as an excel workbook via Report Binder. How have others found to add page numbers to this, as adding them to the final Excel spreadsheet is clunky and time consuming. I can’t figure out how to add them in Template Studio either.

Not sure about the report binder, but in template studio there is a page number option. In SmartClient it is under the Insert Tab -> Auto Text Grouping -> “Page #”. For the WebClient it is under Insert -> Auto Text -> Add Auto text type “Total Pages” or “Current Page”.

1 Like

I can add page numbers using autotext, but when I run the binder they all say “1” (as each template is a separate page in the binder). Anyone know how to link them?

It is not a dynamic fix but could you manually number the pages in an auto text using the text option?

1 Like

Hi Albert,
Great question! Currently, the functionality you requested is not in the product yet, but I have seen there is a Prophix product feedback item submitted for this pending technical review. I would highly recommend you vote on this item and comment on it for our product planning team to see!

1 Like

Hi Sally, thanks for this, I have added my vote and comment to this item, looks like a few others are having the same issue.