Share a Picture of your Dog 🐶 International Puppy Day!

This is MVRCK (Bonus Points if you understand the name) HINT: My Friend is a Hair Stylist / Salon Owner

2 Likes

So many cute dogs, but I’m more like a cat person.

1 Like

What a beautiful dog! Reminds me of the dog from the Cesar wet food/treats.

1 Like

Here’s Ziggy (11yo Papillion) & Zero (4yo super mutt)

3 Likes

Foster puppy Waylon.

2 Likes

My Shih Tzu/Jack Russell mix puppies are Snuggles and Cuddles. Love them!

1 Like

ahhhh! My husband uses that product line :grinning:

2 Likes

This is a pic of Sascha when she was just a pup. Unfortunately she is no longer with us, but will always be in our hearts.

4 Likes

Growing up we had a boarder collie named Shatz

2 Likes

Love this! I have a grumpy 5 year old English Bulldog named Wilson :slight_smile:

1 Like

So many cute dog pictures! I get a kick out of Dogs with human names like Doug or funny names like Cookie.

1 Like

This is Buddy - a mix between a Jack Russell Terrier and a Shih tzu AKA Jack Sh–. Almost 14 years old but has the energy of a puppy.

2 Likes

I love dogs but my cat clearly does not want a dog in our home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Extra Bonus Points for you since you have almost firsthand experience with the Paul Mitchell Product line :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing cute dog pictures!

They festive fellas are Levi (left) and Kody (right). They are both barbets (aka French water dogs). Levi is 6yrs old, and we volunteer in the St John Ambulance Therapy Dog program visiting a long term care home once a week. Kody is 2 years old and let’s just say he won’t be joining the therapy dog program anytime soon. He is friendly and likes to show it! He doesn’t realise that not everyone wants to have a dog lunge at them!!

2 Likes

My 9 year old pittie. 110 pounds of sweetness :heart:

2 Likes

This is Luna! A totally chill and lovable English Golden!!

3 Likes

I don’t have one but if I did. This is the one I would have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like