Share a Picture of your Dog 🐶 International Puppy Day!

We’d love to see the furry friends who brighten your days! Share a picture of your adorable doggo below and let’s spread some joy together! Or if you don’t have a dog, let us know and cute dog names for inspiration :dog::sparkling_heart: #DogsofRedCarpet :camera_flash:

I’ll go first!

This is Aiko, our family dog. She’s a 3-year-old husky/border collie mix who loves lots of play time, making every friend possible at the dog park and will do absolutely anything for extra treats :heart:

8 Likes

This is Jess - a rescue dog that we have had since June 2023, she is an Irish Water Spaniel/Weimaraner cross with the nickname of Bear. She is the size of a small bear and her fur is curly when it grows. She loves bounding in an open field and tells everyone that we starve her (she is always hungry for treats). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This is Muffin. He is a short hair chihuahua. He loves boating, hiking and sleeping in the sun. He’s a little love bug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Winnie and Ollie!

4 Likes

Tucker- my in-laws dog!

4 Likes

This is Decker - chow lab mix. Full of energy, very kindDecker

4 Likes

This is Nutmeg. She is a Lab / St. Bernard Mix. Full of energy. She loves people.

4 Likes

Here is my little guy, Sir Remington (aka Rem / Remi / Snuggle Bear)! He is a 9-year-old Teddy Bear Dog (Shih Tzu and the Bichon Frise mix). He is super intelligent and enjoys people watching, walks, cucumbers, napping, and loves to be chased around.

!

4 Likes

Our loveable lab, Lucy, passed a few years ago and we’re looking forward to a new puppy in our house in the next year or so. Loving all these pics everyone!

3 Likes

Our new friend, Charlie

4 Likes

My sisters dogs are named, cody, moose and teddy

1 Like

My childhood dog was Domino… black with few white spots made him look like a domino!

1 Like

Rocket and Katie

4 Likes

We don’t have a dog, but our favorite is a husky we pass every day taking my son to school. He knows exactly how to pose so that the light hits him best–he is magnificent. When I went to train my replacement for a role on the school PAC, to my great surprise it was at his house! I learned that his name is Waldo, because he tends to wander and “Where’s Waldo?” is a frequent refrain at his home. He can say I love you, but doesn’t sing, and has a route he walks on his own where he waits on neighbor’s doorsteps for a piece of cheese. We love huskies but don’t have the time to properly care for one.

3 Likes

This is Clover, our West Highland White Terrier. She will be 3 years old next week (time definitely goes by too fast). I honestly should have named her Shadow since I can’t go anywhere without her following me, but I wouldn’t want it any differently!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Luna is a sweetheart

3 Likes

Arlo, the sleepy dog.

2 Likes