Share Your Most Impressive Use of the CSP

We’ve offered the CSP for almost two years now - and we’re continually impressed by our customers’ awesome innovations with Prophix.

Owners of a Prophix Continuous Success Package have access to product experts, assistance with modeling questions and design guidance, a dedicated Customer Success Manager for long-term planning, an all-access pass to the Prophix Academy, and a ticket to Prophix’s annual conference.

We want to hear about your most impressive uses of the CSP! We’re talking automated business processes, help onboarding your end users, building new cubes, or producing cool dashboards. Maybe it’s something that hasn’t even occurred to us!

Let us know here! We’ll offer big big bonus points to customers whose stories look appropriate for CSP marketing materials - and, of course, we’ll reach out first so you can approve or decline participation.

We completely revamped our financial structure in 2019 which upended all my reports etc. CSP was a HUGE help in working thru changes and answering my unending questions as I worked thru the updates :wink:

3 Likes

We have been extremely pleased with the CSP. It’s a fantastic service for the value! Every Prophix member has been very responsive to our needs and has exceeded our expectations! I really appreciate the expertise from Prophix members and their willingness to help, often with little notice. Great resource!

2 Likes

CSP was also very responsive to our need for West Coast hours of support. I was expecting that maybe an employee or two would rotate work later at the Toronto office to meet our needs. Instead, Prophix has staffed the Portland, Oregon USA office with CSP experts and resources. They even held a client experience group at their location in Portland! Very excited for this office!

2 Likes

CSP is a great resource to have. We have used them to help us develop formulas for some of our calculations in the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. They are also a great resource to learn some Best Practices that other Prophix Clients are using for reporting, forecasting and budgeting within Prophix.

3 Likes

We have used CSP continuously throughout our time at Prophix. It has been great for resolving errors to learning new tips and tricks. Recently we used CSP to develop a new cube to allow finance leaders to create detailed budgets by initiative that rolled up into our Finance Cube.

3 Likes

I can’t like this enough, @brooke.richars! I’m really happy to hear that we’ve gotten HOK to a better place and that the CSP has played a part in that. cc @erum.zuberi @melissa.harrell.frey

1 Like

CSP has been a great resource for us. We use it almost on a weekly basis to help answer questions and solve issues. It has been a great tool to learn new tips and tricks. We are currently using CSP to develop a training session for some of our end users.

3 Likes

We have found our time with the CSP to be beneficial. We have used it to wrap up reports we needed to to complete from our implementation, as well as creating new reports with writeback to Prophix. The best use of the CSP for us has been to establish reoccurring meetings with a single resource that has spent the time to understand our unique cube design. Having the same CSP member has saved us time with not having to explain our setup again.

3 Likes

CSP has been a lifesaver! We implemented Prophix almost a year ago. We started with one cube and built out two more after the initial implementation. The more comfortable I got with Prophix, the more questions I had about what it could do! So I have worked on several projects with CSP members to help me figure out the best way to manage some issues that were specific to our company. One example was how they helped me figure out the best way to create a financial report with some challenges related to our accounting structure. They were so helpful and provided several different approaches and we narrowed down the best way for us to do it! I’m very thankful for CSP!!

3 Likes

I was working on updating our Sales cube. The sales cube crashed on me and I couldnt access any reports related to the cube. I immediately creaated a ticket and reached out to my CSM and I was linked with a support member to get it resolved the same day. The issue was related to member with ParentKey not available in the cube. This was huge for me because reporting deadlines that are due on the 1st. Thanks Nicole

3 Likes

Always a pleasure helping you out Shan! :blush:

2 Likes

It was a great help from implementation and building cubes and creating all the different accounts sub accounts and names. Even currently I still love their help and advice.

2 Likes

We’re just getting started with the CSP so are looking forward to the benefits!

1 Like

We were not able to use as much as we would have liked to use due to COVID and the complications, extra work hours etc. geared toward other things. Its a great program and I would love to be able to continue!

1 Like

I have used CSP continuously throughout my job. I would have been lost without my CSP package with Prophix. I was able to create a new Cube and Financial Reports!! The support is awesome.

1 Like

We are not expecting great things from the CSP team and the response so far has been awesome.

We are in the process of changing our models. Once that is done, we will benefit from CSP

Our CSP is very helpful, @mohamed.makki! We’ve had some great training sessions and laughs along the way. It was a great experience!

We recently moved from on prem to the cloud so we used our CSP package A LOT! It was very helpful in not only improving our system as a whole (moving to cloud) but making tweaks to existing reports and processes to make everything a little bit easier.