Staying Grateful During Uncertain Times

I’ve been working from home for 9 years- so my mental break was going to a Starbucks to have a coffee around other humans. Wife and I spend a lot of time in nature now trying to maintain that sanity - drinking coffee of course!

2 Likes

I miss seeing my family.

I’m grateful that I can do my job from home.

I’m grateful for my puppies who have been keeping me company at my new “office”

2 Likes

I miss spending time in my favorite local hangouts. I’m grateful that my family & friends are still healthy, and I’m grateful that I live in a wonderful home & community.

2 Likes

I’m grateful for the extra time with my son. Although I’m working from home we take time every day to play a board game or card game.

1 Like

I am grateful that I’m still active/productive.

I am grateful that no one in the family is sick.

I am grateful that none of our teammates are sick.

1 Like

I miss the walks and talks with friends… I’m grateful for the time to journey inwards.

1 Like

I miss my family who lives out of town. We were planning on making a trip in April, and it has been a while since I have been back to my home town.

I am grateful for my family and in-laws because we have 6 month old twins and a toddler. My wife and I would be losing it without the help. It feels cramped at times, but I am guessing that is everyone with cohabitants.

2 Likes

I miss an actual interaction with my friends, I am grateful for heath, job & family.

2 Likes

I miss morning coffee with my favorite coworker!
I am grateful to still have a job and be able to work from home.
I am grateful for my mom, who continues to check in on me.

2 Likes

I miss the day to day interactions in person with colleagues. It is not that same conversing on teams.
I am grateful that I have a job and am able to work from home full time.
I am grateful that no one I know has gotten sick with this virus.

2 Likes

I miss my family and work family. Not being able to see each other in person has been rough.

I am grateful for being able to work from home for an amazing company!

I am grateful my family and friends have all stayed healthy.

1 Like

I miss the social interaction with friends & even coworkers in the office.
I am grateful that no one I know personally has been infected by COVID-19.
I am super grateful for my job and feeling minimal impact in my day to day activities.

I miss participating in organized running races.

Very grateful that I’m able to run around the block, have a family to spend time with and a job that I can work from home

I miss meeting up with my table tennis colleagues. It was so much fun and exercise. I am however grateful for everything I have and I thank God everyday for that

I miss having all my coworkers together at the office. It’s nice being able to connect via other outlets, but seeing them face-to-face is so much better!

I’m grateful for my new grandson, and having the opportunity to spend extra time with him!

I’m also grateful that my entire family has been able to continue working, that is such a blessing!

1 Like

There’s a small group of us still coming into the office, just works better for some things, and with so few of us I still feel totally safe (and we obviously wear masks around, etc.). But it is SO weird without 85% of the people in the office. It’s like some sort of doomsday / “I Am Legend” thing.

Although, obviously, in “I Am Legend”, there wasn’t really a need for any FP&A / Data work. Per se.

Though it may have helped? I mean, who I am to judge.

1 Like

I miss dinner parties with my friends.

I’m grateful to still have a job.

I’m grateful that no one in my family has been sick.

I miss playing table tennis with my teammate Imtiaz during lunch break at the office.

I am grateful for having such a wonderful wife who has been there for me every step of the way and our two children.