Unable to refresh staging table

I am trying to load our financials from Oracle Netsuite. Our Netsuite account was recently move to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. I am receiving an error in Prophix that says it cannot gather data from the SQL server source. Is anyone else having this issue?

Sounds like the credentials or the endpoint have changed that the Prophix Data Integration steps need to use.

Can you paste some screenshots? We might be able to help you, but most likely you’ll need help from Prophix Support combined with someone at your company who knows about the NetSuite migration and the new integration endpoints/credentials as a result of that migration.

(Perhaps IT or your NetSuite support, if you’re importing data from NetSuite directly into Prophix. The mention of SQL Server is making me wonder a bit, though–it sounds like you might be gathering data from an intermediary database, not directly from NetSuite.)

Thanks for your input as always @bob.smiley :grinning::trophy:

@meghann.kruse, since you are a CSP customer I will be reaching out to your CSM to assist you on this.