Virtual Summit Chat - Excel with Microsoft 365 and Prophix

Hello there! I hope you enjoyed my session on our integrations with Excel. These add-ins will help you integrate Prophix into your ecosystem seamlessly. Both Analyzer and Contributor are very distinct in their use case.

What did you think of the features that were demoed during the session? How does it integrate into your current workflow? Would you add anything? Please feel free to add any comments to these questions or any other thoughts that you have! Looking forward to hearing from you!

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then go to Breakouts, find the session name, and click 'Watch On Demand.'

I am very interested in learning more about these features. Iā€™m going to have to go back and watch the presentation. We have some budgeting tasks that could definitely benefit from one or both of these features!

1 Like

I definitely need to see this one- we are still using Prophix for Excel in our instance and will need to use this tool once we move over to the Cloud

I am also awaiting the recorded version to use some of the insights.

I think this is great so many people love Excel and this helps involve more users

2 Likes

I am very interested in this feature. I tuned into the session, but am interested in hearing more!

2 Likes

This is the thing I am most excited about, I think Prophix is great but secretly still love excel. It will also help with on boarding new users who are used to working in Excel.

1 Like

From the comments I need to go back and watch this as I am a excel lover.

integrating Excel with Prophix makes so much sense

Definitely going to be pushing for our company to add Contributor.

These features look very interesting. I definitely need to watch this presentation.

This really gave me some ideas on ways to change things up for our next budget season! Thank you!

Very informative this is

Very interesting feature!

We have just upgraded to use Prophix Analyser. I need to go back and watch this again as a refresher