Virtual Summit Chat - Optimize your Performance: Pitfalls and best Practices

Hope you discovered some easy ways to improve the efficiency of your models, and the impact some design decisions have on performance. Have any other tips? Keep the conversation going here!

Need a refresher on some of the key model maintenance recommendations? Visit the Model Maintenance Channel here in Red Carpet.

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then go to Breakouts, find the session name, and click 'Watch On Demand.'

I like to perform an audit twice per year. I put additional notes in my dimensions, see what named sets are no longer active, etc.

I think it would do us well to run the optimize fact table process more often and perform more regular audits of reports, processes, and dimensions.

I definitely need to audit our accounts. I know there are some no longer active still living in there

I was not able to follow the presentation as I got distracted by other work

Great reminders and ideas to automate!

Cant wait to get started in Phrophix to use these features.

We use massive templates and any optimization is extremely useful

1 Like

This is 100% a topic I need to look into.

I really enjoyed this! Jonathan endured our implementation in Lexington and is top notch! I was excited to watch more tips from him!

Model audit is a great idea and a must-do for all. Great ideas here.

Great Reminders & tips!