Virtual Summit Chat - Release Rundown: What's New In Prophix

Did you get a chance to attend my session or watch the recording? Lot’s of exciting enhancements on the way! Let’s keep the conversation going!

Which new features, released in the last 12 months, do you use the most and what benefits have you reaped?

To learn more about the Summer 2020 (Update 15) release, register here for the webinar we are hosting on Wednesday, September 30th. We conduct release webinars for each release. Watch for registration details in your inbox or right here on Red Carpet. We also record these webinars, so you can view the recorded versions here.

You got a sneak peak at these upcoming features, which one is your favourite?

• Continuous page numbering in Report Binder
  • See the Cube name, Average, Sum, and Count of the highlighted cells in Ad Hoc
  • Assigning up to 5 Startup dashboards to each user

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then find the session name and click 'Watch On Demand.'

1 Like

I’m excited to be able to assign up to 5 dashboards for each user!

2 Likes

I need to see the notes here - What will multiple dashboards per user accomplish? Excited about the ad hoc enhancements though!

1 Like

Hi Nadia, very excited to know there’s a way to keep employees when rolling forward the DPM model! We’re working on updating for our 2021 budget now so I was trying to find that feature and came up a bit short. Looking forward to notes/video of the talk becoming available here! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thank you for attending Victoria!
Until the video becomes available, I can guide you to where this feature resides. In DPM in the left pane under ‘Administration’ drawer, click on ‘Model Properties’. Then on the right side under sub heading ‘Detailed Planning Cube’ you will find ‘Keep legacy Employee’.
Screenshot attached.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Nadia! I remembered seeing it somewhere, but couldn’t find it myself; this is very helpful!

1 Like

Hi Rob. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and that you are excited about the Ad hoc enhancements!
Regarding your question; Customers have told us that having the option for multiple startup dashboards situated in 1 tab will allow quick, consistent, and easy access for a user to all relevant/important dashboards they need to see at a glance. No longer will they need to go searching in Document Explorer each time to launch them or having to favorite them.

The 5 dashboards sounds really neat.

1 Like

Definitely excited of the changes and what is coming up

1 Like

Excited to use the dashboard features highlighted into my own analysis.

1 Like

I really appreciate that a recorded version is available. Thank you

1 Like

5 dashboards, I will be going back and watching this recording.

1 Like

I wasn’t able to attend this summit, but am looking forward to watching the recording.

I wasn’t able to attend the summit, but I did watch the recording. I did not know about the Keep Legacy Employees - what a great tool. Also looking forward to being able to highlight and total data in a data view!

Missed this presentation, but looks like that “keep legacy employee” option could be a game changer for us.

I’m excited about this for sure!

Always love seeing the previews to what’s new in prophix

1 Like

The Product team continually comes up with great new features and enhancements, both big and small, to further improve the Prophix experience. Keep up the great work, team!

2 Likes

Yay for new features! Who doesn’t love them!

looking forward to watching the recording.