Virtual Summit Chat - Why You Need Anomaly Detection Now

Hope you enjoyed my session. The future is now! Improved auditability so you can spend you time on other tasks vs digging through data to locate anomalies.

One of our customers is quoted as saying: “Our biggest problem is that expense transactions are not checked before getting posted, which causes more work on the back end to ensure that the expenses are in the correct accounts. We are manually checking each transaction - time waster!” Do you agree?

How can Anomaly Detection help you in your business? What other things could you spend your time on if Anomaly Detection did your detective work for you?

To access the recorded version of our session, visit this URL and enter the same credentials you used on the day of the Virtual Summit. Enter the Theater section. Then go to Breakouts, find the session name, and click 'Watch On Demand.'

A big anomoly detection for us would be transactions posting to incorrect accounts. Another one would perhaps be for potential accrual adjustments.

Great session, the technical difficulties were unfortunate though.

Looking forward to rolling this tool out to our FAs to simplify and shorten their monthly close process!

1 Like

I think anomaly detection would be amazing anything that can help minimize errors

1 Like

I did not attend this session. So looking forward to the recorded session.

1 Like

This is definitely the next big thing in finance world! I really enjoyed listening to this at the conference.

2 Likes

I didn’t attend, but sounds like something I need to watch from see the comments.

Did not attend, but looking forward to watching the video when I Can.

Missed this, going to watch on demand.

Very interesting to see how this works

I can definitely see the usefulness of this! It does become very difficult at times to check through all the data and have time to evaluate. It seems like greater effort in one area causes a lack of precision in the other so it is a constant battle!

Did not attend this one, but looking forward to watching the video when I Can.