What's on your Product Feature Wishlist? Give us your Feedback!

The ability to search by Structure in a DPM cube, in addition to the Object search.
Analyzer - add the date and time a view was last refreshed, as well as the ad-hoc view name.

1. Easy way for a true trial balance.
  2. Have the system suppress formulas that result in a 0 value.
  3. Reports to keep the connection to the data views so that updating the data view also updates all reports using that data view.
3 Likes

I would love to see a feature to direct comments to other Prophix users so they get notified to review your comment.

I would also love to be able to link a data view in a workflow task.

I would love to be able to run multiple processes at the same time by different users. I also feel like I’m hogging the process manager.

2 Likes

The recent updated had the Chart enhancement with Thousands and Millions. I would love to see the Dashboard BADGES with the Thousands and Millions option.

1 Like

Prophix Charts
Primary Axis - Number format: Add Custom or at least Thousands & Millions, Add $ symbol
Title - Add Auto Text option so that you can include Dimension in the Title: Example: March Exec Inc
Data Label - Number format: Add Custom or at least Thousands & Millions, Add $ symbol
Color Scheme - Add Custom Color Scheme option to chose the color you want rather than from the list

2 Likes

In DPM (for personnel planning), we can copy an employee record to create a new record by selecting the line on a schedule and copy/paste it onto a new line in the schedule to create a new role.

It would be great if we could select an existing employee in the main Employee view and clone it. We are often creating back fills for open roles that have the same settings as the old role and we are either keying from scratch or having to open a schedule, when it would be more efficient to create it right from the employee view.

Similar note for the Members in Model Manager (example: Accounts or Projects). If I could find an existing account/project that is already 90% correct and clone it to create the new account/project with all the settings defaulted from the other account it would save some time.

4 Likes

Unique combinations for pages - THIRD THIS!!! we have Organization and Currency as different dimensions however we want to have defaults where EMEA is in GBP and North America is in USD. Without having to duplicate the report a million times.

4 Likes

AGREE! need way more options in Prophix Charts - especially the ability format millions/thousands - basically any chart features that are available in Excel should be available in Prophix

3 Likes

Would love to have more standard reports pre-built and also a better wizard for report building. Report building is too hard. Having the data view results show in the report and then have to do formatting from there is confusing/challenging. It is too easy to mess up your report when you want to change the formatting, insert a row, etc…

2 Likes

Soft and hard monthly close as well as ensuring balanced JE

1 Like

Would love to have the ability to put user permissions on the public folders.

2 Likes

Yes! And also a way to search to see all the places that name set is used.

3 Likes

@jerry.thomas - Hey Jerry, believe it or not, this is currently on the product roadmap so you should be able to use this soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
  1. Filters in Template Studio
  2. ‘Filters’ in report binder process manager (maintain many versions between report binder reports and end-users in Prophix reports)
  3. Allow name sets to be changed via process manager
  4. Ways to reduce loading time
1 Like

Easier way to update the named sets.
Dashboard Charts have more features like Excel Charts.
Should be able to duplicate a employee record and update the attributes, instead of having to create something entirely new.

3 Likes

Speaking of Line Item Detail, I’d like to have the LID Schedule date range map to the date range in the template. Often we have a single period on display in the template, but the LID shows the full calendar year. Other times we have an 18-month reforecast in the template, say June 21-Dec22, and the LID shows Jan21-Dec21, requiring the user to change the dates to see the relevant portion. Having the ability for the template to tell the LID schedule which periods to start with would be very helpful.

3 Likes

In the DPM, I’d like to see a 2-dimensional (or n-dimensional) “Lookup” calculation. Rather than providing only a single value, pass in multiple values that match multiple columns.

1 Like

@nancy.kukulan, I think this may already be there, depending upon what type of user permissions you are looking for. I often hide folders with sensitive data from users who shouldn’t see them. For example, all of our staff planning templates are in a folder that is only accessible by the exec team who does staff planning.

2 Likes

Line item detail that syncs up with drill across
Easier to use and functioning line item detail reports
Impersonation option for security manager

1 Like

Ability to custom sort in the DPM Schedule. Right now I can only sort one column field.

1 Like