Meet Red Carpet's New Manager, Sydney Hoareau

Hi everyone!

My name is Sydney, and I’m Prophix’s new Customer Advocacy Manager.

I’m so excited to be starting this new chapter here at Prophix and continuing to working with our customers in a meaningful way :grinning:. With that being said, I’d like to give a brief introduction to myself so you can get to know a bit about me.

Let’s get started!

How long have you been at Prophix and what type of experience do you bring to the table?

In the last two years I’ve been at Prophix, I’ve worked in our Customer Success department as a:

1. Customer Success Analyst - developing strategic projects to affect a positive customer experience
  2. Customer Success Manager - onboarding and enabling CSP customers
  3. Customer Advocacy Manager - now enabling our Red Carpet community, and managing our Prophix reference program

I have a passion for understanding human behavior, connecting with people on a deep level, and solving people’s problems.
My strengths lie in customer experience, with expertise in Sales, Project Management, Media Production, and Mass Communication.

What are your plans for Red Carpet?

Red Carpet is an excellent one-stop shop for enablement, feedback, community, and advocacy - and my main priority will be to optimize that experience for you all. Excited for the new year and to put all of these ideas into practice!
If you have any suggestions on any product-specific or fun campaign ideas feel free to let me know.

What’s your favorite part about working at Prophix?

You’ve probably heard this from every person you’ve worked with at Prophix, but we have an EXCELLENT work culture at Prophix.

Check out this picture from Halloween 2019.
Our team of Customer Success Managers dressed up as the Toronto Raptors NBA Champions team (that’s me in the white shirt!)

But beyond all of the fun events, great friendships, and wonderful customers I’ve had the pleasure of working with, I’ve always been fully supported as an employee to bring new ideas to the table and implement them. This includes onboarding initiatives (both internal and external), process improvement, and escalation management techniques.

I just feel incredibly grateful to work at a company that’s fully supportive and allows its’ employees’ voices to be heard.

Alright, enough of work – what do you do for fun?

I have… a lot of hobbies haha.
Here’s a short list of notables :crazy_face:

• I played D1 soccer for Purdue University back in the day and internationally for Trinidad and Tobago.
  • Currently, I do musical theatre on the side. I was most recently casted as Audrey in “Little Shop of Horrors.” (yep, that’s me in the blonde wig)
  • I do freelance photography on the side (check out Penny the pup smiling for the camera!)
  • I’m a bit of a gym rat and I work out… a lot. You’ll be seeing some health/lifestyle-related content coming to Red Carpet next year :wink:

Well, that’s me in a nutshell!

If you have any questions at you can drop them in the comment section or reach out to me via email at redcarpet@prophix.com.

Let’s have another great year with Prophix and have fun while doing it :partying_face:

giphy13

Congrats and Welcome to the Red Carpet team!

1 Like

Congrats on your new role!

1 Like

Thanks so much, Tom! Happy to be here :grinning:

Thanks Laurie! Appreciate it

Congratulations on your new role!

1 Like

Congrats on the new role!

1 Like

Congratulations, we’re excited to see the direction you take Red Carpet!

1 Like

Welcome to the Red Carpet team. It is great to get to know you and your achievements. It really doesn’t look like you in that wig :slight_smile:
Looking forward to seeing the health/lifestyle content in future.

1 Like

Good to know you. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats on the new role and welcome!

1 Like

Congrats on your new position

1 Like

Glad to see you in your new position. Good luck

1 Like

Not that I am doing this just for the points, but howe do I get the 40 points for saying. “Hi, Sydney,”

Congratulations! It is always exciting to take on a new role especially with a New Year coming!!

1 Like

Congrats, Sydney! Looking forward to seeing what’s new with Red Carpet!

1 Like

Congratulation for a new role Sydney !!

1 Like

Congrats Sydney and good luck in the new position!

1 Like

Welcome and Congratulations! I love the Michael Scott meme!

1 Like

Congratulations Sydney!

1 Like