Meet Red Carpet's New Manager, Sydney Hoareau

Congratulations! Cute pup. :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha thanks Delina :grin:
I appreciate the kind words!

For sure! Thanks Susan :blush:

Hi Ken,

Pleasure to e-meet you!
This was an easy activity - as soon as you posted a comment on this thread, 40 points were automatically added to your account.

Sydney

Congratulations Sydney! I love Red Carpet and I’m very glad you’ll be leading it. – Ben

1 Like

Congratulations Sydney! Best of luck with the new role, I’m sure it will be quite interesting.

1 Like

Congrats on your new role Sydney! My wife would love the fact that you are a fellow Boilermaker!

1 Like

Congrats and welcome!

1 Like

Best of luck with the new role!

1 Like

Congrats and Welcome to the Red Carpet team!

1 Like

Congrats on the new role.

Thanks @myron.bloom :grinning:
Let me know if you ever have any questions about Red Carpet!

Congratulations, and welcome!

1 Like

@gabrielle.woodey Thanks Gabrielle!
Big fan of GoodLife :grinning:
Let me know if I can ever help with anything.

Hi, Sydney! Wondering what you have planned for the Knowledge Base tab in Red Carpet? It would be great to find links to Customer ideas/uses, links to Product Releases, maybe the How-To Videos. Just would love to have a one-stop shop for getting ideas and other user’s ideas.

2 Likes

Hey @donna.ferrante ,

Thanks or the feedback!

That’s an initiative I will be working on for Q3 so you should be seeing the changes coming in the next few months.
All of our CEWs recordings will be there, FAQs, product release details, and customers stories will be added to start and we’ll continue to build upon it from there.

1 Like

That’s awesome, Sydney! I’ll stay tuned!

Hey @sydney.hoareau, now that you’ve been entrenched for over 180 days, anything new to add?

Congrats on your new role

1 Like

Hey @bob.smiley :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you mean, things to be added to Red Carpet for the remainder of the year?