Prophix ProTips Video #1: Building Your First Template

Behold, the first of our Prophix ProTips videos!

We’re posting a few videos on Red Carpet, using content produced by the Prophix Academy. This is a bit of a pilot project for us. We are beginning a dedicated push to publish high value business content on this hub.

Have a look. Show your colleagues. And leave a comment letting us know what you think!

Great idea - I think this could be very valuable!

2 Likes

I think these videos will be helpful.

5 Likes

Great video, look forward to more of these. Prophix Academy has been very helpful

3 Likes

Are you thinking of having a library of these to select from or just posting a new one now and then as refreshers? I like both ideas, especially if they stay somewhere that I can revisit at a later date to refresh my memory!

5 Likes

I look forward to future videos. I didn’t realize yall had a channel on YouTube. I’ll have to check out some of yall’s other videos.

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea! Wish this was available when I first started using Prophix.

2 Likes

Concise and helpful. I look forward to some more of these going over the more advanced reporting functions.

3 Likes

I like this idea. Having a variety of topics will be very useful. I’m still fairly new to Prophix and would love to see more - especially tips and tricks.

3 Likes

Looks like they will be really helpful.

3 Likes

the videos are a great idea, I think they would be helpful!

1 Like

Glad to hear you like it, @erin.gahagan! We posted the second one just this morning. :slight_smile:

Very helpful for beginners and even those who need a refresher short course.

1 Like

These videos are a great tool

1 Like

Yet another great tool from Prophix!

2 Likes

I like these videos out here.

1 Like

Super excited to see more of these!

2 Likes

Great! very helpful.

2 Likes

These could be really helpful when our team moves over to the web client

2 Likes

Glad to hear that, @tom.kennedy! If and when that happens, we’d love to hear about how this helped your team. And we have other videos like this on the way.