Prophix ProTips Video #2: Template Formatting

It’s the second Prophix ProTips video!

Hopefully, you saw the first Prophix ProTips video we posted. We showed how you can build your first template. We even had a challenge where we rewarded you for commenting on that post.

This post builds on the last one, focusing on advanced template formatting. Leave a comment to let us know what you think. The more valuable we can make this content for you, the better!

BUT FIRST! Here are a few questions for you that will help us produce the types of content you like to see going forward.

Which type of video interests you more?

• Simple Prophix functions
  • Advanced product uses

0 voters

Will you show this content to co-workers in your department or elsewhere at your company?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Useful. calling this “advanced” seems a bit of a misnomer as most of the functions are pretty intuitive for anyone who uses Excel… I edited my own template report though as I watched the video- simple and informative. Keep these coming!

7 Likes

Thanks for your insights, @albert.kurtz. We definitely have more videos on the way!

2 Likes

Not sure I would categorise this as Advanced but none-the-less it was informative. Keep them coming!

3 Likes

Informative! Thank you!

2 Likes

I hope you put more videos out here.

1 Like

Hey @katrina.kirchner, we’re planning to release more videos soon!

1 Like

Many of the features for formatting are very similar to Excel, which makes that part easy to do. Next, how about tips on what isn’t, e.g. insert text or file attributes as headers? Keep them coming!

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea, @donna.ferrante!

1 Like

Love the video series.

1 Like

Great to see these videos, keep them coming!

2 Likes

My team and I could definitely use some more of these videos going through different topics

2 Likes

Good videos! As others have mentioned, the information was helpful although not particularly advanced.

2 Likes

Great video, always helpful

1 Like

I think these could definitely be useful; I think this is more intermediate than advanced, but definitely useful!

1 Like

Love these. Keep em coming

1 Like

Great video! Looking forward to more!

1 Like

Looking forward to more.

2 Likes

I think these videos are more “simple” than advanced but good for new users.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I’d like to see more advanced functions.

3 Likes